Nice Sunday with sun and new pretty things

26.3.12

Hi! This weekend has been nice. Yesterday the family of Fran invited me to dinner and they give me a present for my birthday (but it's the 28th), his mother gave me my favourte perfume (white musk) and body butter! Also, I bought a new mini nail polish and a eyeliner.
And today I went to work to record a boy who plays football, for the first time in this year I got some sun, and I've been planning things for the blog (as you can see, I'm changing some things... but I'm lazy today),  and taking a walk with my mother and Mika. 

Hola! Este fin de semana ha sido muy bueno. Ayer la familia de Fran me invitó a cenar y me hicieron un regalo por mi cumpleaños (pero es día 28), su madre me regaló mi perfume favorito (white musk) y crema hidratante! Además, me compré un nuevo mini pintauñas y un eyeliner.
Y hoy het trabajado grabando a un chico que juega a futbol, por primera vez en este año he tomado el sol, he estado planeando cosas para el blog (como podéis ver, estoy cambiando algunas cosas... pero hoy estoy perezosa), y paseando con mi madre y con Mika. 




Also, I have a new phone! I'm taking pictures of EVERYTHING all day! (80% are photos of Mika, my dog)

Además, tengo un nuevo móvil! Hago fotos de TODO todo el día! (un 80% son fotos de Mika, mi perra)





I'm a lucky girl!
Have a nice Monday.

Soy una chica afortunada!
Que tengáis un buen Lunes.



2 comentarios:

Imaginary Confetti Club dijo...

I love all of your pictures, and your blog! I get so excited when you post new things!

Alexandra Cabrer dijo...

Ooh, yo tengo una crema hidratante así pero de chocolate, huele tan bien...! No quiero que se acabe nunca!