Sunset + outfit

2.6.12

Hello everyone! Do you like the new blog design? Isn't finished yet, we (Fran and I) have to change and add some details more. Fran is helping me a lot, we enjoy a lot working together!

Today we went to the beach at sunset, the weather is perfect...

Hola a todos! Os gusta el nuevo diseño del blog? No está acabado del todo, nosotros (Fran y yo) tenemos que cambiar y añadir algunos detalles más. Fran me está ayudando un montón, disfrutamos mucho trabajando juntos!

Hoy hemos ido a la playa al atardecer, el tiempo es perfecto...












Uh, do you see the green spot in my arm? Is my tattoo. Well, our tattoo. I want to tell the story of it in another blog post. But is not a spot, is a confetti! :)

Last summer I ordered with Alex some dresses from http://www.threadsence.com, and this is one of them!

Have a good weekend!
Laura.

Uh, habéis visto el punto verde en mi brazo? Es mi tatuaje. Bueno, nuestro tatuaje. Quiero explicar su historia en otro post. Pero no es un punto, es un confetti! :)

El verano pasado encargué con Alex algunos vestido de  http://www.threadsence.com, y éste es uno de ellos!

Que tengáis un buen fin de semana.
Laura.





3 comentarios:

Imaginary Confetti Club dijo...

You are so cute! I love your hair in these photos, and oh my gosh your header is adorable!!!
I want to know about that tattoo!

jorjiapeach dijo...

i dig the new blog design, missy.

thelittlealli dijo...

I love threadsence! Lovely sunset photos! :)
-AW