DIY Recycle (recicled) bin!

25.8.12


Hey there! Today I want to share with you this recycle (recycled) bin. It's super useful, in my room I use to throw a lot of paper when I'm drawing (after using all, of course!). But I throw many trash too. This is the solution of my problem!

Hola! Hoy quiero compartir con vosotros esta papelera (reciclada) para reciclar. Es súper útil, en mi habitación suelo tirar mucho papel cuando estoy dibujando (después de usarlo todo, por supuesto!). Pero también tiro basura. Esta es la solución a mi priblema!

Materials:
cardboard boxes
cajas de cartón
Tape, scissors, cutter, tape measure or ruler
Celo, tijeras, cúter, cinta métrica o regla
First of all, I thought this box was too many tall, so I cut the top using a tape measure to cut it very straight.
Primero de todo, pensé que esta caja era demasiado alta, así que le corté la parte de arriba usando la cinta métrica para cortarlo muy recto. 



Fran, please, stop playing with my project! haha. No, I'm joking, Fran helped me a lot :)
Fran, por favor, para dce jugar con mi proyecto! jaja. No, es broma, Fran me ayudó un montón :)
Then, we made a lid with the caldboard of other boxes.
We made two holes on the lid. One circle and one rectangle. The circle is for trash and the rectangle is for paper. 
Después, hicimos una tapa con el cartón de otras cajas.
Hicimos dos agujeros en la tapa. Un circulo y un rectángulo. El círculo es para la basura y el rectángulo para el papel.

We add a separator of recycled caldboard inside the box to separate paper of trash.
Añadimos un separador de cartón reciclado dentro de la papelera para separar el papel de la basura. 




I painted it with a white spray, Posca markers and paint for any surface!
Lo pinté todo con spray blanco, rotuladores Posca y pintura para cualquier superficie!

And the box says in spanish: 
"You must be the change you want to see in the world"
-Gandhi

10 comentarios:

hjdbedfb dijo...

Wow! That is awesome! :D And super cute! I might give it a try....

Carlee, Little Sloth dijo...

I love this! I also just had to say that I love the graphic at the bottom of your blog. It is adorable!
Carlee
Almost Endearing

Unknown dijo...

It's so cute! I love it.

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

Allison Taylor dijo...

Perfect tutorial. I just might have to do this too! And that quote on the box is so perfect.

Tamaras Blend dijo...

This is such a fantastic idea, really, thanks for sharing! You did a great job.

Click here to visit my blog and participate in my giveaway - you can get a bracelet from Gogo Philip's newest collection!

libby dijo...

This is so cute! I have to make one!!

ConverseAndTutus.blogspot.co.uk

hjdbedfb dijo...

Just to let you know I've nominated you for a Liebster award :D The details are on my blog :D
Thanks
Amy x

Anónimo dijo...

Great idea! Thanks for sharing :)
loving the ghandi quote, too
xo
laura


thecupthief.wordpress.com

Kristian dijo...

Great idea and very inspiring!

Giorgia Rossini dijo...

lovely project :)