Every day projects

6.8.12

These days I've felt bad, I've been trying to make creative things, but when I'm in front of a paper I can't do it. I need a change, I need a routine. So, I was reading about people that made 365 days projects for getting inspired on this blog.

Estos días me he sentido mal, he estado intentando hacer cosas creativas, pero cuando estoy en frente de un papel no puedo hacerlo. Necesito un cambio, necesito una rutina. Así que estuve leyendo sobre gente que ha hecho proyectos de 365 días para inspirarme en este blog.

The illustrated dream of Revati Locke.


Making a flower every day of Marieke Rolloos

Richard Tingley is writting a poem every day. 

Donna Mae Foronda is writting one paged script every day.

Now its my time! A few months ago I started a 365 project, I made a video of one second every day but I quit it... I was very stressed on the university and I couldn't continue. But I've finished the university and I don't have a job, so I'm going to start a different project.
My grandmother always says: "You will never go to bed without knowing something new". So, I'm going to write what I learned every day and make a drawing of it. I'm excited and more happy!

¡Y ahora me toca a mi!  Hace un par de meses empecé un proyecto 365, hice un vídeo de un segundo cada día pero lo dejé... Estuve muy estresada en la universidad y no pude continuarlo. Pero he acabado la universidad y no tengo trabajo, así que voy a empezar un proyecto diferente.
Mi abuela siempre dice: "Nunca te irás a la cama sin saber algo nuevo". Así que voy a escribir que he aprendido cada día y a hacer un dibujo sobre eso. ¡Estoy emocionada y más contenta!


Lauryn




No hay comentarios: