Outfit. A red dress

21.9.12


I never shop for red clothes, but I had an "emergency" for a wedding and my mother and I choose this red dress. Maybe it's the end of the dominance of blue, gray and brown!

Have a good weekend!

Nunca compro ropa de color rojo, pero tuve una "emergencia" para una boda y mi madre y yo elegimos este vestido rojo. Puede que sea el fin de la dominación del azul, gris y marrón!

Pasad un feliz fin de semana!

Laura.

Dress: Springfield
Hat: Sfera
Camera bag: Ebay
Photos by: Fran Llull








5 comentarios:

Sarah Dawneé dijo...

Lovely dress!

You look wonderful in it.

I'm quite a fan of red. One of my favorite hats is red and I have a vibrant red coat I look forward to wearing this winter.

Imaginary Confetti Club dijo...

I never wear red either!
But I might make an effort to buy something red now!
You always look so cute Laura!

Jane dijo...

OMG! Your outfit is so lovely! I love your nails too :)
:D

Ramblas dijo...

Que guapas fotos! me encanta este vestido, muy bonito!!!!

www.psychocandyvintage.com

Anónimo dijo...

Your illustrations are wonderful! The red dress looks great on you and the hat was the perfect accessory. Could you check out my blog?

www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

Follow it if you like it... I'd really appreciate it!

Positively,
Sarah