Crazy times

4.12.12

























Lately my life is pretty busy and crazy. I don't know how, but I have so many projects to work in. And
I'm happy with it because it's fun although stressful at the same time. I'm teaching basic photography to a woman, shipping and printing items of my shop, recording videos of concerts and painting and sewing a lot of tote bags for Christmas markets.

Últimamente mi vida es un poco ajetreada y loca. No sé como, pero tengo un montón de proyectos en los que trabajar. Estoy contenta porque es divertido aunque estresante a la vez. Estoy enseñándole fotografía básica a una mujer, enviando e imprimiendo cosas de mi tienda, grabando conciertos y pintando y cosiendo un montón de bolsos para mercados de Navidad.

 

















































I know I don't write very much lately on this blog and I feel bad, because is on of the things that make me happier of my work!
Ah, and this Sunday will be the first time I go to sell my stuff on a market, I'm a bit nervous! Sure I'll share the photos because I must have to wear an elf hat! (is esencial to participate in that market haha)

Sé que no escribo mucho en este blog últimamente y me siendo mal, porque es una de las cosas que me hacen más feliz de mi trabajo!
Ah, y éste sábado será la primera vez que voy a vender mis cosas en un mercado, estoy un poco nerviosa! Seguro que os enseñaré fotos porque tengo que llevar un gorro de elfo! (es imprescindible para participar en este mercado jaja)


Bye!
Lauryn.




2 comentarios:

Imaginary Confetti Club dijo...

Eeep! That fox tote looks like it's going to be so cute! I am excited to see photos from the holiday market! You are going to have so much fun!

Luzmaría Alam dijo...

Espero te vaya muy bien en ese mercado :D éxitos y feliz semana