Painting a mural

8.3.13







These past days I've been painting in a creative space called Corredor. My very talented friend Ju-Mu (look at her work! It's awesome) invited me to paint and I was super excited! Finally we couldn't finish our, but I painted some of my characters: the teatime with the cat and the wolf (photo number 7), inspired in Moonrise Kingdom, long yellow sausage dog (photo number 6) and a little fox scout with cookies (photo number 3).
It was so fun! I would repeat it.

Ah! I've been interviewed at Veranellies, check it out!

Estos últimos días he estado pintando en un espacio creativo llamado Corredor. Mi amiga con mucho talento Ju-Mu (mirad su trabajo! es genial) me invitó a pintar y estuve super emocionada! Al final no pudimos acabar nuestra parte, pero pinté algunos de mis personajes: la hora del té con el gato y el lobo (foto número 7), inspirada en Moonrise Kingdom, el perro salchicha super largo (foto número 6) y un pequeño zorro explorador con galletitas (foto número 3).
Fue muy divertido! Lo volvería a repetir.


Ah! He sido entrevistada en Veranellies, échale un vistazo!




2 comentarios:

Shani dijo...

very beautiful mural, I hope I can do mural painting too :D

Angel dijo...

Wow very cool!