My week in photos #10

28.4.13









This week has been very complete: I've cooked my first jam, I've worked in three projects at the same time, I've visited flea markets, the Etsy Labs, huge parks, lakes and the East Side Gallery. I'm so happy to be here!
Enjoy your day and stay tuned because tomorrow I have a surprise for you ;)

Esta semana ha sido muy completa: he cocinado mi primera mermelada, he trabajado en tres proyectos a la vez, he visitado mercadillos, el Etsy Labs, parques enormes, lagos y la East Side Gallery. Estoy muy contenta de estar aquí!
Disfrutad del día y estad atentos porque mañana tengo una sorpresa para vosotros ;)

Lauryn.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

M'encanten les fotos! I m'alegro molt que estiguis disfrutant tant de la teva nova ciutat :)

Blue Eyed Night Owl dijo...

Wow, this is all wonderful and almost jealous-making haha. And Etsy-labs? That is so cool! I know they tend to do a lot in Berlin, but I've not managed to go. Hopefully some time in the future!

Have fun!

blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com