Lately...

30.11.13

Hey! It has been a long time since I could have a moment for sitting and write. I have exciting news! I've started an internship in a company that I like a lot! There I'm making graphic design and video but I'll talk about it later. So working 8 hours a day plus all the orders in the shop and some freelance stuff I can't do anything more! I'm very tired but happy.

This portrait above is one of the latest that I've made, I think that it's my favorite of those I've made since now.
I hope that you'll have a great weekend, I'll be drawing all the time catching up with all orders, I can't complain :)

Hey! Ha pasado mucho tiempo desde que he podido tener un momento para sentarme y escribir. Tengo noticias muy emocionantes! He empezado unas prácticas en una empresa que me encanta! Allí hago diseño gráfico y vídeo, pero ya hablaré de ello más adelante. Así que trabajando 8 horas al día más todos los encargos de la tienda y algunas cosas más de freelance no puedo hacer nada más! Estoy cansada pero feliz.

Este retrato de arriba es uno de los últimos que he hecho, creo que es mi favorito de todos los que he hecho hasta ahora.
Espero que tengáis un buen fin de semana, yo estaré dibujando todo el tiempo y poniéndome al día con todos los encargos, no puedo quejarme :)




2 comentarios:

floating thru fields dijo...

congratulations on your fun internship!!! this portrait is really cute i love all the animals :)

Helen dijo...

I love the castle in your portrait. Glad you're enjoying your internship
http://ahandfulofhope.blogspot.co.uk/